Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Open Wonderland Development course starting tomorrow

I cannot believe it is already tomorrow!!! I am really excited and cannot wait to start working.

In the end a great bunch of people applied for the course, and although initially I was only offering 10 seats, it will be 12 of us starting the course. Hope it will also be 12 of us finishing it!

I am truly sorry to have had to deny several applications, but the pre-requisites were higher than an introductory course, and a good bunch of people did not complete the sign-up task, so I could not approve their applications.

If you are still interested, you can follow the course through the P2PU site, as all the content is openly available. Course link.

Looking forward to starting this collaborative project and I will be documenting several steps of the process in this blog, so stay tuned if you want to hear more!

No comments:

Post a Comment