Monday, April 6, 2009

The Virtual Worlds research Group

A talk about a piece of research dealing with virtual worlds or maybe a hands-on workshop is organised every Monday at 2pm(SLT) by the VWRG. Check the meeting schedule page for more info on every week 's meeting, or if you want to be punctually reminded you could join this facebook group.

There are a few other research meetings in SL but to be honest I have never attended one. Being in Europe makes it a bit difficult to attend if we are talking about American or Australian times. I have also joined recently the SL Education rountable group. Their meetings are on at 2.30pm(SLT). It looks interesting and if I'm not working on my project this Tuesday I might go. Let's see if I can make it, I would love to!

--- update:
The schedule is also replicated in the social presence wiki managed by Willow Shenlin.

No comments:

Post a Comment